Sunday, April 3, 2011

And We're Back!

Okay, so I've been reading and reading, and I'm getting way too behind with reviews that I have to write. So, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to list the books I've read thus far but haven't reviewed. Then, I'll begin reviewing again. Technically I'll be "caught up". There's just no realistic way that I'll sit down and write all of these reviews. Anyway, here we go!

34: Barchester Towers - Anthony Trollope - A
35: Remains of the Day - Kazuo Ishiguro - A
36: Anna Karinena - Leo Tolstoy - C
37: Little Women - Louisa May Alcott - A
38: The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood - B
39: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime - Mark Haddon - A
40: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn - Mark Twian - C
41: The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - Robert Louis Stevenson - A
42: Treasure Island - Robert Louis Stevenson - A
43: Les Miserables - Victor Hugo - A
44: The Hunchback of Notre Dame - Victor Hugo - A
45: A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man - James Joyce - B
46: The Death of Ivan Ilych - Leo Tolstoy - B+
47: Tender is the Night - F. Scott Fitzgerald - A-
48: Madame Bovary - Gustave Flaubert - A
49: The Sun Also Rises - Ernest Hemingway - B-
50: Alice in Wonderland - Lewis Carroll - A
51: Through the Looking-Glass and What Alice Found There - Lewis Carroll - A
52: The Lambs of London - Peter Akroyd - A
53: The Virgin Suicides - Jeffery Eugenides - B+
54: The Invisible Man - H.G. Wells - B-
55: David Copperfield - Charles Dickens - B
56: Les Liasons Dangereuses - Choderlos Laclos - A
57: The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes - Arthur Conan Doyle - A
58: The Hound of the Baskervilles - Arthur Conan Doyle - A

58 down, 943 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment